It's nearly that time of year again... You know the one, I won't mention the name yet. Not until at least the middle of November. But if you're more organised than I am and getting ahead with the gift-gathering then have a look at this little roundup of book-related goodies. I'll take one of each thanks!
Yep, not a book-bag, a book that is an actual bag. I love this. It helps that the edition chosen is stunning, but what a conversation-starting prop. Strap is detachable and I would probably carry as a clutch. Available HERE for £45.00 (yes - they also do many other editions and wallets too!)
2. A classic book/author quote print. I know, I know. We've all been there and seen that before but there is something gorgeous about having your favorite words printed out and framed. Again, it makes a lovely talking point in a home, or, helps personalize even the most difficult spaces (offices, student accommodation, strict rentals) and would make them feel a little bit more you. This F. Scott Fitzgerald inspirational one is available HERE for between £5.00 and £27.00 depending on the size you want.
3. Custom-book-cover-earrings. Whaaat? I know. Promote your own work or celebrate your all time favorite covers by literally hanging them from your ears. A little gimmicky sure, but a lot of fun and a really quirky way to show your appreciation for a title or two. Available HERE from £16.80 and yes - you can absolutely send across a picture of the actual cover art to be set onto them.
4. The most dreamy journals. Again, not an idea I can claim to be original but there's a reason we all have stacks of journals spilling out of every cupboard - they're beautiful. Whether this one is for plotting your own ideas or reviewing books that you've devoured, it'd be a joy to write in. And yes, I was absolutely extra-sold by the ship next to it. Of course. Available HERE from £31.00.
5. A blind-date with a book. Probably my favorite of all these listings (I'm sorry ship, you can't win everything, mate.) The most gorgeous idea - select a genre, add a little note and a mystery book will be selected, wrapped and sent to you or to whoever you are wanting to gift. Now of course, you could absolutely use this idea yourself and cut out the middleman but if you want to go with the original then they are available HERE for £6.95
Happy Shopping everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment